- Cornerstone and Swiftlane Announce Strategic Technology Initiative to Create Safer Rental Communities in Denver
- Welcome AWATFIT The Fitness Truck to Fort Lauderdale
- Frontdoor Announces Leadership Transition
"We are thrilled to partner with the excellent and talented teams at Advanced Dental Arts.", said Marquee Dental Partners CEO Fred Ward. "Our mission is to partner with like-minded doctors so that through collaboration, we elevate and grow together."
Advanced Dental Arts is a four-office brand located in the greater Tampa, Florida market. Five dentists have provided industry-leading family and specialty dental care to thousands of patients in the Tampa community.
More on tennsun.com
- CBL Properties Completes Partial Redemption of 10% Senior Secured Notes Utilizing Proceeds From New $65 Million Secured Non-Recourse Financing
- Blue Heart Records reissues 'Fine! Fine! Thing!' by Floyd Dixon
- Namify gives restaurateurs a chance at effective branding with its Restaurant Name Generator
- eBookFairs.com Acquires Pen It! Publications, LLC
- GoodLoan.io provides update on current mortgage interest rates
Marquee Dental Partners completed eight deals in 2021. The organization now operates more than 60 offices in five states and cares for more than 300,000 patients annually.=
About Marquee Dental Partners
Marquee Dental Partners, headquartered in Brentwood, TN, has more than 60 locations in the southeast United States. With offices in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama and Florida, Marquee offers its patients a broad range of services through their family dentistry and multi-specialty practices. Marquee Dental Partners has succeeded by providing dental professionals with the administrative and operational support they need to deliver best-in-class patient care.
Marquee Dental Partners believes that expert operational support coupled with clinical autonomy make them an ideal partner for practices looking to grow market share by improving their patient experience.
Contact: Rich Palumbo VP, Marketing @ [email protected]
SOURCE Marquee Dental Partners
Filed Under: Business
Latest on tennsun.com
- Black Bourbon Society Partners With Jim Beam® for the 2nd Annual Open Door Tour
- Bob Jewell Named Chief Revenue Integration Officer for Priority OnDemand; Eric Foust Joins Company as Chief Revenue Officer
- IDpack in the Cloud, the official service provider for the 2022 Memorial Cup presented by Kia
- ASI Launches iMIS.com Product Website, Expands Resources for Associations & Non-Profits
- Suzahdi on eBay Australia in Warm Winter Leather 2022
- Stratum Nutrition® Announces Market Ready Dairy Free BLIS K12® and BLIS M18®
- MC Residential LLC Names Greg Flatt Regional Vice President
- ENERGY33 is awarded an Engineering & Construction Management Contract in Honduras
- Join us Memorial Day Weekend - Sunday Brunch in Astoria, Queens
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor Mayor Tim Keller of Albuquerque with Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 36th Tribute to Mayors
- NAPA AUTO PARTS Makes Driving to Dollywood a Breeze Thanks to Parking Lot Vehicle Assistance Program
- Procurement Partners Welcomes Troy Thibodeau as Chief Marketing Officer
- Industrial and systems engineers honored at international conference
- 54% OFF! Graduation Season Wigs Surprise Sale!!
- Insurance Website Leader, Forge3, Ltd., Releases All-New Platform Interface, ActiveAgency Dashboard
- Stratum Nutrition® Extends Its Patent Portfolio to Europe and Canada
- St. George's School receives gift of $15 million — largest single donation in its history
- PopHealthCare Appoints Eric Galvin New Chief Executive Officer
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- Volatus Group Beyond Visual Line of Site waiver approved for Censys Sentaero UAS Operations and Training at the Pendleton UAS Range