- Cleveland Broadband Selects Axiros' AXESS 5 ACS Software for Advanced Gigabit Internet Service
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
- How to Apply Online for a Loan that pays You in 24 hours
KNOXVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release issued September 20, 2022, with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The updated release reads:
SMARTRIA® ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH STRATIFI TO OFFER INNOVATIVE RISK AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
An integration between award-winning platforms Smartria and StratiFi offers firms access to real-time integrated portfolio and employee risk dashboards within Smartria.
Smartria®, a powerful, easy-to-use cloud-based software solution designed to meet the specialized compliance management needs of investment advisors, compliance teams, operations teams, consultants, and attorneys is proud to announce a new integration partnership with StratiFi, developer of PRISM Rating™ risk technology, the ComplianceIQ surveillance system, and an intuitive IPS generation tool for financial advisors.
The partnership between Smartria and StratiFi provides Smartria users with an integrated risk management solution for employees and client portfolios. The integration of the two platforms allows users to leverage StratiFi's ComplianceIQ features inside of Smartria to streamline risk management across a variety of areas such as monitoring investment risk in accounts, receiving drift alerts, documenting notes and increasing collaboration to resolve exceptions. The combined offering provides RIAs and hybrid RIAs with a highly robust, innovative and industry-leading risk and compliance management solution.
More on tennsun.com
- Larry Hogan Joins Worldwide Speakers Group
- Pikmykid Hosts Webinar on Georgia School Safety Grant
- The Documented Culinary Journey of AI Influencer, Chef Jade
- American Garden Rose Selections™ Announces 2024 Winners
- Boutique Consulting Firm with Unique Project Leadership Offering is Now GSA Approved
"Risk management goes hand in glove with compliance management. As a modern and robust, best-in-class risk management solution, StratiFi is a strong strategic partner to integrate into our platform for the purpose of driving greater value to our customers," said Mac Bartine, CEO of Smartria. "This new partnership continues to push forward Smartria's focus on providing our customers with the most comprehensive, easy-to-use compliance and risk management solution in wealth management."
"Combining Smartria's significant capabilities with those of StratiFi enables our customers to recruit more advisors, save compliance costs, reduce liabilities and grow revenue, which makes our combined offering a no-brainer for fast-growing RIAs and broker-dealers," comments Akhil Lodha, Co-founder and CEO of StratiFi Technologies. "We're excited about our partnership and look forward to being part of a one-stop compliance, risk management and growth solution."
Smartria customers and others who wish to know more about the benefits of this innovative new partnership can visit www.smartria.com for more information.
More on tennsun.com
- Robotics and Automation are Driving Demand for Upgraded Warehouse Management Systems concludes new report from the Mobile Robot Directory
- Doctors for Cannabis Regulation Rebrands as Doctors for Drug Policy Reform
- AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES ANNOUNCES 2023 ARS CARES PROGRAM
- New data reveals 87% Australian adults have experienced a work-related musculoskeletal injury
- NEOM and Maysalward to strengthen young gaming talent with launch of NEOM Game Dev Challenge
Smartria is a leading compliance management platform for RIAs, hybrid RIAs and RIA networks. The firm's software excels at making the complex and often frustrating world of regulatory compliance simple to manage and easy to understand. Smartria's unique roles for compliance consultants and distributed management of large corporations make its solution able to handle any compliance problem for any sized company. For more information, please visit www.smartria.com.
About StratiFi Technologies
StratiFi is a financial technology company that empowers investment advisors to understand portfolio and business risk better. StratiFi's online platform gives investment advisors access to sophisticated risk management technology, usually only accessible by the largest institutions. StratiFi's award-winning PRISM Ratings™ risk scoring technology provides advisors with a rolled-up score based on their book of business, giving them more insight into the risks in their clients' portfolios and their own business, so they can pick the risks they want to take.
CEO of C-Suite Social Media
Filed Under: Business
Latest on tennsun.com
- Metro Commercial Miami Team Doubles
- Wave2 Launches New Dynamic Data Integration Features to Elevate Bank and Credit Union Convenience
- A National Academic Competition for Homeschoolers—Is it Worthwhile?
- Texas Advocacy Project Aids 10k+ Abuse Victims Annually; Offers Subject Matter Experts for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Introducing Stack & Sprout: The Revolutionary Vertical Plant Growing System for Urban Gardeners
- Higi Selects ThoroughCare to Assist in Managing Chronically Ill Patients
- Introducing the State-of-the-Art National Security Operations Center: Enhancing Safety and Vigilance Nationwide
- August 2023 Financial Market Review
- Lane Music Partners with Nashville International Chopin Piano Competition
- New Study Finds Wide Disparities in Bicycle Safety Across U.S. Cities
- 15 Years with Best Buy Metals - Achievement and Reflection
- Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Named Ninth Best Fall Town in the U.S. for Foliage
- Actionstep Acquires North American Legal Accounting Platform Soluno
- RelyMD Bolsters its Telehealth Platform with Mental Health Services via CuraLinc Partnership
- Unlock Culinary Excellence with the Premium 3-Piece Cast Iron Cookware Set
- Live Good Inc. Celebrates Diversity and Unity: A Beacon of Progress in the Spirit of Crissy Field, Angel Island and the Buffalo Soldiers
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex